Monday, June 15, 2009

There is a Chihuahua on my front lawn

This afternoon, I was on the telephone talking to my friend L when I looked out the front window and said, "L, there is a Chihuahua on my front lawn!" and she said, "Do you want to go deal with that?" And I replied, "Yes, I think I do." But by the time I had gotten my shoes on, there was no Chihuahua on my front lawn. But it was also not on Main St having gotten hit by a car, so that was good. I have to hope it went home where I think it lives 2 houses down and is never on a leash anyway.

Sometimes strange things happen around here. Irresponsible people letting their little Chihuahuas run around Main St where people zip along at 40MPH.

Have you figured out yet that the only reason for this post is I like spelling 'Chihuahua'? (and that it was very odd to look out one's front window and see one walking along unattended)

No comments: