Stupid medications! So yesterday I e-mailed Dr R about insonmia and as I guessed he said- talk to Dr S and see what he says. So I called Dr S this morning and was told- stop taking the abilify, it's probably the cause of the insomnia, hyperness, and migraines. damn stupid drugs. so I'm not supposed to take it over the weekend and if those things improve then we know the med was the culprit. Which leaves very few other meds that haven't been yet tried to deal with the noise. oi. and most left have worse long term side effects. i think i'll pass thank you very much.
i don't know how the rest of the world does it. I hate being dependent on psychopharmacuticles to function. There has to be a different way. I just haven't found it yet.
Bipolar, pregnancy and mumhood
5 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment