Well my insomnia continues to get worse and today after yet another night of 3hrs sleep, I started to feel rather physically ill due to it and said, ok not going down this route so called Dr S to see what he had to say. I brought up the idea with him that Dr R had brought up with me of trying a med I had been on years ago that use to knock me out for 10-12hrs straight as a PRN instead of as a daily med. I don't want to take it daily as the zyprexa put over 80lbs on me and I weighed way too much, it wasn't healthy. But I'm hoping if I limit the number of times I take it to 2 or 3x a week just to get a decent night's sleep I won't have that side effect. So I'm going to try, I need to do something as I need to sleep better.
No comments:
Post a Comment